Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.821 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 131% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,045 (7,477 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)