Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.208 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,032 (7,495 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)