Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.295 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,209 (10,993 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)