Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 140% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,480 (7,273 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)