Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.845 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 844 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)