Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22554 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,909 (Taka 101,574) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)