Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,138 (₨36,451) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)