Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,143 (3,540 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)