Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.284 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,489 (4,256 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)