Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,857 (19,346 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)