Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.022 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,736 (13,221 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)