Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.030 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,911 (11,283 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)