Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.061 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,600 (13,391 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)