Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,378 (13,384 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)