Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.889 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,731 (13,621 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)