Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.131 MXN / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 442 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,737 (14,890 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)