Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.000 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,398 (16,702 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)