Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,635 ($1,533) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)