Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,962 (ARS $42,293) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)