Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.484 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,241 (Q11,773) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)