Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.540 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,552 (Q13,209) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)