Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.671 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,368 (Q13,243) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)