Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,666 (Q7,562) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)