Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.434 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,114 (Q15,658) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (29 minutes ago)