Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16162 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,237 (₨100,468) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (37 minutes ago)