Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 794 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)