Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,076 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)