Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,586 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)