Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.394 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,648 (R 25,580) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)