Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.990 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 177% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,515 (NZ$5,967) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)