Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.343 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 215% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,169 (NZ$3,428) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)