Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.605 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,292 (R 20,126) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)