Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,689 (R 23,445) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)