Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,818 (R 28,003) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)