Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,160 (R 19,249) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)