Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.198 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,677 (C$2,326) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)