Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,333 (﷼ 50,248,008) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)