Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,200 (元13,721) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)