Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,516 (﷼ 31,772,445) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)