Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,080 (﷼ 58,090,819) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)