Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02383 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,651 (1,663,633 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)