Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02057 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,387 (2,060,890 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (28 minutes ago)