Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01978 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,613 (2,912,996 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)