Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02101 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,130 (2,433,687 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)