Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 926%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15627 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1111% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 226,971 (1,452,464 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)