Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02110 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,947 (2,224,510 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)