Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,006 (2,668,492 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)