Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,916 (Bs 75,214,156) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)