Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32782 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,475 (166,173 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)