Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,714 (Bs 141,259,534) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)