Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.805 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,496 (Bs 19,115) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (34 minutes ago)