Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,539 (Bs 20,888) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)