Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.590 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,196 ($U69,813) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)