Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,108 ($U74,804) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)