Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,484 ($U62,374) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)