Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,454 ($U74,655) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)