Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02762 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,791 (CH$1,332,090) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)