Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02966 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,935 (CH$1,514,919) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (41 minutes ago)