Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.427 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,733 (S/. 5,294) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (30 minutes ago)