Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.170 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,083 (S/. 3,903) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)