Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.685 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,503 (S/. 3,431) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)