Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26087 MXN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,883 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 22% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,173 (₨77,333) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)