Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.100 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,481 (11,446 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)