Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03307 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,948 (CH$935,801) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)