Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02966 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,029 (CH$1,147,236) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)