Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02755 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,175 (CH$950,104) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (32 minutes ago)