Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02749 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,493 (CH$1,145,619) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)