Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,347 in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)