Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,481 in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)