Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.876 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,123 (S/. 4,105) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)