Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.829 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,155 ($2,982) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)