Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,108 ($2,435) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)