Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.476 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,552 ($3,007) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)