Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.889 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,963 ($2,963) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)