Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,255 ($4,251) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)