Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.903 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 212% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,022 ($1,961) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)