Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.959 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,612 ($3,883) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)