Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 218% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,551 ($2,759) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)