Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,320 (€1,456) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)