Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,036 (€1,474) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)