Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.778 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,993 (R$ 3,392) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)