Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,663 (R$ 4,914) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)