Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18250 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,919 (196,813 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (25 minutes ago)