Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19105 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,479 (154,300 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)