Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20922 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,301 (245,199 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)