Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.902 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,401 (42,583 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)