Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,335 (36,181 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)