Cost of living comparison between Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,954 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)