Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,147 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)