Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.713 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,354 ($b7,872) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)