Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.911 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,556 ($b7,748) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)