Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,415 (ARS $20,653) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (40 minutes ago)