Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.775 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,802 ($1,747) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)