Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,737 ($1,614) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (about 2 hours ago)