Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,759 (R$ 7,441) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (23 minutes ago)