Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,057 (R$ 3,322) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)