Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,856 (R$ 7,920) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)