Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.034 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,332 (R$ 3,204) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)