Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,236 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,252 (R$ 3,262) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)