Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,217 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.595 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,764 (R$ 4,058) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (44 minutes ago)