Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)