Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16686 MXN / VUV
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,341 (325,675Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)