Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,759 (E£ 21,111) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (36 minutes ago)