Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,864 (14,285 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)