Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.938 MXN / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 643 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 111% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)