Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.857 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,376 (9,581 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)