Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.851 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 112% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,956 (18,572 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (36 minutes ago)