Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.807 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 107% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,246 (13,271 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)