Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.238 MXN / TTD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 149% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,155 (9,621 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)