Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.690 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,597 (6,432 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)