Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.906 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,690 (3,575 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)