Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.429 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,713 (4,622 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)