Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.952 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,180 (5,239 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (33 minutes ago)