Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.708 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,323 (6,189 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)