Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.843 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,570 (4,376 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)