Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.568 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,041 (7,909 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)