Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,075 (₨99,881) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)