Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,507 (₨100,342) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)