Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,802 (₨40,551) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)