Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.569 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,384 (₨51,680) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)