Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,260 (₨91,077) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)