Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.495 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,335 (R 25,637) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)