Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28348 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,967 (112,766 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)