Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28005 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,371 (154,867 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)