Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27177 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,270 (137,140 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)