Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28902 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,871 (134,492 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)