Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29249 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,484 (141,830 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (40 minutes ago)