Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29214 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,426 (189,726 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (36 minutes ago)