Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29037 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,067 (86,329 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)