Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28635 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,095 (192,405 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (about 1 hour ago)