Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.943 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,045 (€868) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)