Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.773 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,429 (€1,574) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)